Studio apartment in Beaulieu Sur Mer
We are pleased to offer a modern and comfortable studio apartment with air conditioning and a balcony situated in beautiful Beaulieu Sur Mer. The studio has been recently refurbished.
The maximum number of guests 2. Size 25 square metres
- Washing machine
- Microwave, four ring electric hob, toaster, Kettle, Nespresso coffee machine
- Bedding and towels provided
- All basic essentials, dishwasher tablets, bin bags loo roll, tea towels, salt and pepper etc. are included.
- Parking pass for the Port of Beaulieu supplied.
Connected to the kitchen to create a modern and open plan area the living room also provides access to a small balcony with table and chairs to seat two. The bed is a 140 X 190 double.
2nd floor of a modern building with a lift.
There is on-street parking.
- Perfectly positioned!
- 3-minute walk to the Oceanpro office/classroom where all courses start.
- 2-minute walk to the beach and the town centre marketplace.
- Beaulieu harbour and its restaurants are a 5-minute stroll.
- Conveniently located for all public transport.
If you’d like to venture further, the coastal village and harbour of St Jean Cap Ferrat are a short walk along a beautiful coastal promenade. Beaulieu Tennis Club is also adjacent to the apartment.
Beaulieu Sur Mer station is 5 minutes away. All the trains that run along the scenic coastal railway stop here so it’s easy to explore the Cote d’ Azur. Cannes, Monaco, Menton, Nice, Antibes and over the border to Ventimiglia and San Remo in Italy are all in easy reach.
The nearby 100 bus line is a convenient option. It goes to Monaco in one direction and Nice in the other,
Nice airport is 40 minutes away in normal traffic conditions.
There is on-street parking and a parking pass for the Port of Beaulieu can be supplied.
Make an enquiry
WHERE TO FIND US
Oceanpro, 1 Rue Paul Doumer, 06310, Beaulieu Sur Mer, France Tel: France +33(0)6 85 97 22 91 Tel: +33 (0)4 93 53 65 95
If you've got a modern PWC onboard your yacht it's likely to have either Seadoos IBR or the Yamahas RIDE system. Both have dual level controls where the left hand lever works the reverse function. The Yamaha RIDE system works as follows: Forward gear &...