Onboard training courses
PWC Instructor courses can also be arranged on-board so that the Yachts crew can deliver the RYA Introduction to PWC Safety course. On board tuition minimises disruption to the Yachts routine as key crew members can remain onboard during re-fit and ship yard periods. We can also use the time to advise in setting the Yacht up as an RYA Training Centre.
To run a PWC Instructor course onboard your yacht we require:
- Minimum of 3 candidates (maximum 6)*
- Yacht is registered as an RYA Recognised Training Centre or that you have applied for RYA recognition.*
- Permission from the local authority or harbour master to use PWCs
*Regulations and guidelines for running the course onboard a Yacht issued by the RYA head office (UK)
We can also arrange tution for other RYA courses onboard including:
- RYA Powerboat Level 2 for operating small craft & tenders.
- RYA PWC Proficiency (Jet Ski licence) This can also be arranged during a yacht charter.