RYA Level Two Powerboat Course
Two day entry level course. Provides the skills and background knowledge needed to drive a powerboat safely. Also known as a tender licence for yacht crew. Allows eligible persons to apply for the ICC.
22-23 January, 1-2 February, 5-6 February, 12-13 February, 15-16 February, 23-24 February, 26-27 February, 5-6 March, 19-20 March, 2-3 April, 16-17 April, 30 April-1 May, 14-15 May, 5-6 July, 9-10 July, 12-13 July, 16-17 July
- Two-day entry level course
- Widely regarded as a ‘tender licence’ for Professional Yacht crew
- Allows eligible persons to apply for the International Certificate of Competence (ICC)
- Learn the skills and background knowledge needed to drive a powerboat
- Focuses on close quarters handling, driving at planing speed and MOB (man overboard recovery)