RYA Level Two Powerboat Course
Two day entry level course. Provides the skills and background knowledge needed to drive a powerboat safely. Also known as a tender licence for yacht crew. Allows eligible persons to apply for the ICC.
16-17 October, 21-24 October, 23-24 October, 26-27 October, 30-31 October, 2-3 November, 9-10-November, 13-14 November, 16-17 November, 23-24 November, 4-5 December, 7-8 December, 15-16 January, 5-6 February, 19-20 February, 5-6 March, 19-20 March, 2-3 April, 16-17 April, 30 April-1 May, 14-15 May
- Two-day entry level course
- Widely regarded as a ‘tender licence’ for Professional Yacht crew
- Allows eligible persons to apply for the International Certificate of Competence (ICC)
- Learn the skills and background knowledge needed to drive a powerboat
- Focuses on close quarters handling, driving at planing speed and MOB (man overboard recovery)