RYA Level Two Powerboat Course
Two day entry level course. Provides the skills and background knowledge needed to drive a powerboat safely. Also known as a tender licence for yacht crew. Allows eligible persons to apply for the ICC.
- Two-day entry level course
- Widely regarded as a ‘tender licence’ for Professional Yacht crew
- Allows eligible persons to apply for the International Certificate of Competence (ICC)
- Learn the skills and background knowledge needed to drive a powerboat
- Focuses on close quarters handling, driving at planing speed and MOB (man overboard recovery)