RYA Level Two Powerboat Course
Two day entry level course. Provides the skills and background knowledge needed to drive a powerboat safely. Also known as a tender licence for yacht crew. Allows eligible persons to apply for the ICC.
25-26 January, 30-31 January, 1-2 February, 8-9 February, 13-14 February, 15-16 February, 29 February-1 March, 11-12 March, 18-19 March, 21-22 March, 2-3 April, 11-12 April, 18-19 April, 25-26 April, 16-17 May, 6-7 June, 27-28 June, 11-12 July, 25-26 July, 8=9 August, 22-23 August, 12-13 September
- Two-day entry level course
- Widely regarded as a ‘tender licence’ for Professional Yacht crew
- Allows eligible persons to apply for the International Certificate of Competence (ICC)
- Learn the skills and background knowledge needed to drive a powerboat
- Focuses on close quarters handling, driving at planing speed and MOB (man overboard recovery)