RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Theory
RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Theory Course
An advanced course in navigation and meteorology. Suitable for students who already have a strong knowledge of navigation and seamanship.
- Previous knowledge: Navigation to the standard of the ‘RYA Day Skipper theory course’.
- Duration: 6 days (including exam papers)
- Course venue: Beaulieu sur Mer
- Course fee: 850 Euro per person
Why choose Oceanpro for your RYA Yachtmaster Offshore theory course?
- Small course sizes
- Pre-study tuition and tutor support included.
- Can be combined with the YM Practical course for a great learning experience.
RYA Yachtmaster Theory as distance learning
We also offer the YM theory course as distance learning. This includes live tutor support via video conferencing and quick answers by messaging.
Complete package of:
- Training materials
- Tutor support
- Live chat support
- ‘Catch up’ session before theory exams
- Invigilated exams
Please contact us for further details.
RYA Yachtmaster Theory & Practical Preparation Course plus online VHF & PPR 2,650€ (including exam fees).