Motor Crusing- RYA Advanced Pilotage
RYA Advanced Pilotage
This is a new two day for people moving on from ‘Day Skipper’ towards ‘Coastal Skipper’ or ‘Yachtmaster’. It is ideal for those who want to progress their night pilotage and boat handling skills
RYA Advanced Pilotage course content: Passage planning, passage making, preparation for sea, pilotage, responsibility as a skipper, use of radar, boat handling, dealing with adverse weather conditions, dealing with emergency situations and night cruising
- Course fee: 550 Euro per person
- Previous knowledge: Boat handling to the standard of the ‘RYA Day Skipper practical course’
- Duration: 2 days (including night exercise)
- Course venue: Beaulieu sur Mer or own boat tuition
- Ability after course: Able to undertake more advanced passages by day and night.
WHERE TO FIND US
Oceanpro, 1 Rue Paul Doumer, 06310, Beaulieu Sur Mer, France Tel: France +33(0)6 85 97 22 91 Tel: +33 (0)4 93 53 65 95
Within the 300 meters shore limit : In French territorial waters, the speed limit is set at 5 knots for the entire year within the 300 meters shores limit which applies also to all islands and rocky outcrops.