RYA Powerboat Level 2
RYA Powerboat Level 2, tender licence
The ‘RYA Level Two’ is considered equivalent to the ‘French Permis Cotier’ and allows the holder to use a French, Monaco and UK registered boat or PWC (Jet Ski). It is widely recognised as a ‘tender driving licence’ for professional yacht crew. It also allows eligible persons to apply for the ‘International Certificate of Competence’ for power vessels up to 10 metres in length, including PWC (Jet Skis). The RYA Powerboat Level 2 course provides a thorough introduction to powerboat handling techniques. It includes low-speed and high-speed manoeuvring as well as the background knowledge needed to use a powerboat safely.
- Course fee: 550 Euro per person
- -10% discount for Professional Yacht Crew (495€)
- -10% discount for two or more persons booking together (495€)
- Previous knowledge: None required
- Duration: 2 days
- Course venue: Beaulieu sur Mer or own boat tuition
Why choose Oceanpro?
- 80% of the course spent doing practical boat handling on the water.
- Stunning location.
- Specialists in powerboat training.
RYA Powerboat Level 2- Upcoming dates:
We run this course throughout the year. Please see the link below to check for upcoming dates & availability. We can also schedule extra courses for 2 people booking together.
Includes a free copy of the RYA Powerboat Level 2 course notes
RYA Powerboat Courses available to you…
The yachting season is fast approaching so we thought a few tips for yachts that are running (or wish to run) the RYA PWC Safety course on board might be useful. Existing RYA Centres If you're an existing centre then you'll be contacted soon by your allocated...