RYA Powerboat Level 2
RYA Powerboat Level 2, tender licence
The ‘RYA Level Two’ is considered equivalent to the ‘French Permis Cotier’ and allows the holder to use a French registered boat or PWC (Jet Ski). It is widely recognised as a ‘tender driving licence’ for professional yacht crew. It also allows eligible persons to apply for the ‘International Certificate of Competence’ for power vessels up to 10 metres in length, including PWC (Jet Skis).
The RYA Powerboat Level 2 course provides a thorough introduction to powerboat handling techniques. It includes low-speed and high-speed manoeuvring as well as the background knowledge needed to use a powerboat safely.
- Course fee: 550 Euro per person -10% discount for Professional Yacht Crew (495€) and group bookings (2+)
- Previous knowledge: None required
- Duration: 2 days
- Course venue: Beaulieu sur Mer or own boat tuition
Why choose Oceanpro?
- 80% of the course spent doing practical boat handling on the water.
- Training in both outboard and twin engine craft to give you the most experience possible.
- Stunning location
RYA Powerboat Level 2- Upcoming dates:
We’ll be running this course every weekend in the lead up to the summer season.
Please also see our calendar for other dates.
Includes a free copy of the RYA Powerboat Level 2 course notes
RYA Powerboat Courses available to you…
WHERE TO FIND US
Oceanpro, 1 Rue Paul Doumer, 06310, Beaulieu Sur Mer, France Tel: France +33(0)6 85 97 22 91 Tel: +33 (0)4 93 53 65 95
Within the 300 meters shore limit : In French territorial waters, the speed limit is set at 5 knots for the entire year within the 300 meters shores limit which applies also to all islands and rocky outcrops.