RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Coastal Theory
RYA Yachtmaster Offshore / Coastal Theory Course
This six day advanced course in navigation and meteorology is suitable for students who have already completed the ‘RYA Day Skipper theory course’ or who have a strong knowledge of navigation and seamanship. The course includes three exam papers.
- Course fee: 795 Euro per person
- Previous knowledge: Navigation to the standard of the ‘RYA Day Skipper theory course’.
- Duration: 6 days (including exam papers)
- Course venue: Beaulieu sur Mer
Why choose Oceanpro for your Yachtmaster theory course?
- Small course sizes
- Pre-study tuition available
- PPR training included for commercial endorsement
WHERE TO FIND US
Oceanpro, 1 Rue Paul Doumer, 06310, Beaulieu Sur Mer, France Tel: France +33(0)6 85 97 22 91 Tel: +33 (0)4 93 53 65 95
Within the 300 meters shore limit : In French territorial waters, the speed limit is set at 5 knots for the entire year within the 300 meters shores limit which applies also to all islands and rocky outcrops.