RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Theory
RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Theory Course
This six day advanced course in navigation and meteorology is suitable for students who have already completed the ‘RYA Day Skipper theory course’ or who have a strong knowledge of navigation and seamanship. The course includes three exam papers.
- Course fee: 850 Euro per person
- Previous knowledge: Navigation to the standard of the ‘RYA Day Skipper theory course’.
- Duration: 6 days (including exam papers)
- Course venue: Beaulieu sur Mer
Why choose Oceanpro for your RYA Yachtmaster Offshore theory course?
- Small course sizes
- Pre-study tuition available
- PPR training for commercial endorsement
RYA Yachtmaster Theory & Practical Preparation Course plus PPR 2,650€ (including exam fees)
RYA Yachtmaster Theory & Practical Preparation Course plus online VHF & PPR 2,800€ (including exam fees).
The yachting season is fast approaching so we thought a few tips for yachts that are running (or wish to run) the RYA PWC Safety course on board might be useful. Existing RYA Centres If you're an existing centre then you'll be contacted soon by your allocated...