RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Theory
RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Theory Course
This six day advanced course in navigation and meteorology is suitable for students who have already completed the ‘RYA Day Skipper theory course’ or who have a strong knowledge of navigation and seamanship. The course includes three exam papers.
- Course fee: 850 Euro per person
- Previous knowledge: Navigation to the standard of the ‘RYA Day Skipper theory course’.
- Duration: 6 days (including exam papers)
- Course venue: Beaulieu sur Mer
Why choose Oceanpro for your RYA Yachtmaster Offshore theory course?
- Small course sizes
- Pre-study tuition available
- PPR training for commercial endorsement
RYA Yachtmaster Theory & Practical Preparation Course plus PPR 2,650€ (including exam fees)
RYA Yachtmaster Theory & Practical Preparation Course plus online VHF & PPR 2,800€ (including exam fees).
WHERE TO FIND US
Oceanpro, 1 Rue Paul Doumer, 06310, Beaulieu Sur Mer, France Tel: France +33(0)6 85 97 22 91 Tel: +33 (0)4 93 53 65 95
On May 17, 2018, a prefectural decree (# 086/2018) has just been filed by the Maritime Prefecture of the Mediterranean. This decree regulates the speed at sea around Cap d'Antibes. In an area defined by virtual points (geographic coordinates), the speed is now limited...