RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Theory
RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Theory Course
An advanced course in navigation and meteorology. Suitable for students who already have a strong knowledge of navigation and seamanship.
- Previous knowledge: Navigation to the standard of the ‘RYA Day Skipper theory course’.
- Duration: 6 days (including exam papers)
- Course venue: Beaulieu sur Mer
- Course fee: 850 Euro per person
Why choose Oceanpro for your RYA Yachtmaster Offshore theory course?
- Small course sizes
- Pre-study tuition available
- PPR training for commercial endorsement
RYA Yachtmaster Theory as distance learning
We offer live tutor support via video conferencing and quick answers by messaging for the YM theory course.
Complete package of:
- Training materials
- 12 hours tutor support (split into 1.5 hour sessions)
- Live chat support
- ‘Catch up’ day before exams
- Invigilated exams
- Course fee: 475€ complete
RYA Yachtmaster Theory & Practical Preparation Course plus online VHF & PPR 2,650€ (including exam fees).
The yachting season is fast approaching so we thought a few tips for yachts that are running (or wish to run) the RYA PWC Safety course on board might be useful. Existing RYA Centres If you're an existing centre then you'll be contacted soon by your allocated...