RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Theory
RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Theory Course
This six day advanced course in navigation and meteorology is suitable for students who have already completed the ‘RYA Day Skipper theory course’ or who have a strong knowledge of navigation and seamanship. The course includes three exam papers.
- Course fee: 850 Euro per person
- Previous knowledge: Navigation to the standard of the ‘RYA Day Skipper theory course’.
- Duration: 6 days (including exam papers)
- Course venue: Beaulieu sur Mer
Why choose Oceanpro for your RYA Yachtmaster Offshore theory course?
- Small course sizes
- Pre-study tuition available
- PPR training for commercial endorsement
RYA Yachtmaster Theory & Practical Preparation Course plus PPR 2,650€ (including exam fees)
RYA Yachtmaster Theory & Practical Preparation Course plus online VHF & PPR 2,800€ (including exam fees).
WHERE TO FIND US
Oceanpro, 1 Rue Paul Doumer, 06310, Beaulieu Sur Mer, France Tel: France +33(0)6 85 97 22 91 Tel: +33 (0)4 93 53 65 95
Within the 300 meters shore limit : In French territorial waters, the speed limit is set at 5 knots for the entire year within the 300 meters shores limit which applies also to all islands and rocky outcrops.